7/9/15

OOTD 35

“Can I pull off a crop top?” This question rose again in a recent article of the "O" (Oprah) Magazine. Clearly this was a chance to encourage, empower and enlighten readers of the "O" but the editor responded with: “If (and only If) you have a flat stomach, feel free to try one. For more coverage, layer a top over a longer shirt . . .” I am not surprised at the reactions to the article because I know that Confidence is Gorgeous. And, when you gain confidence you rise to another levelFor years I didn't even look at crop tops in the stores, but since I got inspired by my peers I see them everywhere. Not to mention, that items I like that are cheap affordable, I buy in every color. This is true of this top I got with the lime green one and I am wearing them to death.
Many thanks to my BlogSistas for this elevated confidence.

:: Deets ::
Crop top - City Chic
Top Overlay - American Rag (old)
Pants - Jessica Simpson (old)
Shoes - (old)
Thanks for Visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!