9/3/15

Score

I am a self-proclaimed Budget Shopper and will turn on a dime for a Great buy. If the item is too pricey and it fits my style, I will stalk it until it finds its way to the clearance rack. . . and I have the closet to prove it. Once a week I visit TJMaxx & Marshalls in a mall that includes Old Navy, Ross, Homegoods and Target for some retail therapy.
Yesterday, I was introduced to Patricia Nash (another woman designer I did not know about) handcrafted leather goods in the form of a bucket handbag and she is my kind of chick. It is no secret that I love a bucket bag even though I raise hell when I cannot find my stuff inside. This handbag had me at the color and then I squealed at the price. I ran to the register at TJM and gladly paid $39.00 for my new friend. When I got home, an internet search found that my new friend Patricia Nash only uses 100% Italian leather to craft her goods & that no two items are exactly the same.
This handbag is perfect for fall. I can wear it as a shoulder or a cross-body bag and I'm sure I will be swearing every time I cannot find my lipstick. Big Sales and drastic price reductions are in effect. So, tell me what have you scored recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!