10/1/15

Crochet

I went to the mall to get a pedicure at a salon I used to frequent back when I worked in corporate america. Next to the salon was Sears and I decided to browse. That is where I found this crochet top for $8.48.  Yes! Sears. They sell more than tires and appliances you know. . .and have a decent amount of fashionable clothing.
The last time I was in the store was two years ago when I went looking for a white shirt for my stepdad. While waiting on line for a cashier to purchase a coverup, I saw this top on the extra 30% off sale rack along with another pair of jeans. 
It was perfect to wear when the evening temps hit 90 in MoBay and I got lots of compliments. There was a time when crochet was only for doilies. Do you have crochet in your wardrobe?

:: Deets ::
Top - Bongoplus
Jeans - Old.
Thanks for Visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!