Caribbean Vacations can be pricey for most families. But, did you know you can stay in JAMAICA for less than $85* per night? Yes! You can get room & board for less. My family & friends stayed in Montego Bay last month and it was just what we needed. Some checked in for 5 nights and 8 stayed for seven nights.
|Dunns River Falls|
|HIS Morning view from Restaurant|
So, ten of us took off to Jamaica and set up residence at the Holiday Inn Sunspree Montego Bay. We each paid$78.00* per night for all-inclusive Hotel accommodations with an Ocean view - including bottomless adult beverages, entertainment nightly (Local bands), all Meals (buffet style), (Jerk Hut), (Barefoot Bar serving finger food all day) or (Specialty Restaurants serving Jamaican, Italian and Japanese Food) plenty for a Bellyfull. Free shuttle bus to shopping daily and Margaritaville at night. The key to booking a trip like this:
1. Be flexible. Choose to travel end of summer or after summer school break. We traveled Sept, 15th.2. Book a Package all Inclusive - Airfare, Room, Food, Drink & Transfers. We booked thru Expedia.
3. Book in advance. Every year Negril comes alive with Spring Breakers because they book a year in advance.
4. Comparison shop. Most travel agents will price-match Expedia & Cheap Caribbean package prices.
5. Travel with a Group. Groups get some good deals. Kids 12 and under stay & eat free at the Holiday Inn.
6. Travel on a Weekday. Tuesday thru Thursday is the best time to get good airfares, but you must book early.
7. Attend a destination wedding & stay over. Enjoy the block rates for wedding guests & add an extra night or 2.
8. Use local Taxis for Tours. (Day trip to Negril was $25* per person with multi-stops).
9. Travel with people you love. The more the merrier.
10. Go ready to mingle and be Safe.
Thanks for Visiting!
* All Prices are subject to change.Disclaimer: NO compensation was solicited nor received from the Holiday Inn, Expedia, Margaritaville or any providers for this post. All opinions & statements are 100% mine, based solely on my experience!