10/21/15

OOTD

It's Fall in SFla and the temps are a comfortable 84 degrees a cool down from the high 90's. Still warm enough to enjoy the beach and wear shorts.
I do not have much fall attire, so I make my summer clothes work with a vest or jacket. This outfit of the day features my fall green joggers I purchased last year on clearance. Also making its first appearance, is this top I got from Forever 21+. It is quite sheer and will need a sweater if I want to wear it in the months ahead. My Mom and I are going on our regular saturday night date to The Isles.
:: Deets ::
Top - Forever 21
Pants - Old Navy
Shoes - Carlos (old)
Handbag - Coach (old)

Thanks for Visiting!

Note: The pants had too much stretch & by the end of the night I hated the baggy legs & loose crotch.  Give away pile it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!