11/15/15

Thankful

Many people in America see the month of November as a time for Reflection and a big dinner with family and friends. I see the month as the beginning of another Year (another Birthday) and the start of the most festive season of the year. I usually spend Thanksgiving day decorating the house and pulling out gifts I have stacked away in the closet. This year I am very Thankful to God for the gift of Life, my Son, Family, Friends, And. . . 
  • The ability to write this blog.
  • No hassel mornings.
  • That I can look in a mirror and see Halle Berry.
  • For good feet to walk the malls and dance when no one is looking.
  • The time I spent with Aunty Punkin (My Grand Niece).
  • To fall asleep in my chair in the middle of the day.
  • The ability to see people for who they are and not what they pretend to be.
  • To Love everyone until they give me a reason not to.
  • That I am comfortable in my own skin.
  • I can be mad, sad, happy & content in the same hour.
  • The persistence to hunt down good buys.
  • I still have money to eat what I want.
  • I can still fit into most of my clothes.
  • I still have some hair.
  • I am aging slowly.
  • I am forever Thankful.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!