- January reported a loss due to a death in the family.
- March showed increase in income from contributions. And an increase in cosmetics spending.
- April reports showed a clean closet from a purge.
- No report in May due to a 7 day Caribbean cruise and receipts not available to produce the report.
- June & July showed an increase in weight due to an abundant season of Mangoes.
- August report compared to last year-to-date showed a significant increase in income.
- September was a total loss due to an influx of spending at end of season sales + vacation expenses which carried over into October.
- One goal was not met due to an average weight loss of 1.5 lbs.
- There were no profit and loss reports due to the averages of expenses & income being erratic.
|Ready to Roll.|
:: Deets ::
Top - Old Navy (old)
Vest - Target (old)
Pants - DIY