2/9/16

OOTD 40

Last Saturday evening the Family & I ventured down south to celebrate a Cousin's 90th Birthday at a backyard party. This is the perfect time of year for outdoor gatherings in SoFlo because it is just cool enough to keep the bugs away and no complaints about the heat. In the past, we only get to see the Seniors at funerals and always promise to visit soon and before you know it another year has flown by. It was great to see the old timers enjoying themselves and I was happy that this was in her backyard and not at Boyds.
So, my Mom and I drove down and met up with her brother and sisters, who were already laughing it up with cousins visiting from New York & some folks visiting from Jamaica. A good time was had by all and the party was over before
the birthday girl's bedtime. I was prepared for the evening cool down and very comfortable in my long cardigan & vegan leather pants I got from the clearance rack at Target.
You know you're Old when you have big Fun at a 90th birthday party!
:: Deets ::
Top - very Old
Pants - Mosimo
Cardigan - Vanilla Star
Sandals - very Old.
Thanks for Visiting.
 Bloglovin | Google+ | Pinterest ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!