2/17/16

Redbook Cover

Last year some bloggers I follow got a chance to be on the cover of Redbook Magazine and won prizes and surprises. This could be You. So many of you are on the Best dressed list in my book and therefore could sure win it.
All you have to do, is upload at least three (3) of your cutest outfits to Redbook from February 16 thru March 22, 2016 to be considered - for a chance of a professional photoshoot, a paid trip to NYC, a shopping spree & a Cover Shot on a very popular magazine.  Come on, YOU can do this!!  I see Fabulous photos of you "styling & profiling" all the time on your blog, and I would be so Happy to see my Sistas on the front page!
Thanks for Visiting.
 Bloglovin | Google+ | Pinterest ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!